Evidence based learning and performance improvement
Research will keep your programme focused on actual results in the real world
3 Research Areas For Your Programme
Quantitative – What do your numbers say?
Qualitative – What do your people say?
Academic – What do the academics say?
- Value of new business acquired
- New business pipeline
- Account acquisition, retention, growth
- Rates of change
- Impact on clients
- Evidence based sales best practice
- Academic oversight of your programme
- Anonymising and aggregating data from your programme to drive future sales research
4 research dates in each workshop programme
- We will conduct consultation research before your workshop to enable delegates and their colleagues to shape content and objectives
- Immediately after your workshop we will capture and review conclusions and actions
- 30 days after your workshop our research will monitor early outcomes
- 90 days after your workshop we will identify the changes that have been achieved and their impact on results