Improve your revenue and profits
Global best practice from full-time B2B sales teams for business development in professional services
- Need to improve business development results?
- Keen to avoid anything that looks like conventional sales training?
- Want to ensure that investment delivers measurable improvement?
- Keep scrolling to learn why business development strategy must change
- Learn how we can help you to compete more effectively
Professional services are changing at an unprecedented rate
Changes are being driven by increasingly sophisticated clients who can choose from a growing range of competitors
Everybody is learning to be more and more efficient and effective
Conventional business development strategies are proving inadequate
We believe that it’s time for professional services firms to embrace global best practice from the world of full-time B2B sales teams
Three innovative processes that will enable you to compete more effectively…
- Your programme will start with a Real World Sales Review
- We will look together at everything that has an impact on your sales and business development performance
- The objective of this exercise is to identify and to prioritise the areas where your sales performance can be improved most quickly, most easily and at least risk
- You and your colleagues will learn how to use your professional expertise to:
- COACH your clients and customers, enabling them to understand their own needs better
- CO-CREATE more value for all stakeholders in business proposals and plans
- CONCLUDE discussions by managing decision processes
- Our experience is that people working within professional services embrace 3CSELLING because it is evidently respectful of client priorities
- Learn more about 3CSELLING here
- Structured 13 week programme to improve sales performance
- Focus on the pivotal role of Business Development Team Leader
- Combination of coaching and mentoring, workshops and independent surveys
- Content and outcomes co-created uniquely for your situation
- Fixed programme fees
- Learn more about the programme here
How can we help?
It will be great to hear from you. Please complete the contact form and we’ll get back to you quickly. Alternatively, contact us on Twitter: